Click for Trujillo, Honduras Forecast

Saturday, February 4, 2017

This Ain't for Sissies.

I woke up this morning with every bone and muscle I have screaming at me.  I felt like I was having the worst case of flu ever.  Dr. Zafar warned me this might happen, but she didn't tell me it would be THIS bad.  This is due to the bone building medication I got IV Wednesday.

The visiting nurse came out about noon to make a home visit and to set up their treatment plan.  She seemed nice enough.  She ordered the home PT and OT.  We agree that Dr. Zafar needs to up the pain medication.  In the meantime, I hurt.

If I keep writing tonight, I will start whining. 

Thank you for listening.

I am blessed.


1 comment:

  1. Even though we are both vehemently opposed to whining, you just go right ahead whenever and wherever you want! You have my permission darling! There is nothing easy about this battle you are fighting dear Patty and you're gonna find yourself whining, raging, stupefied by ordinary matters and all kinds of bizarre to you reactions, so just roll with it.... Love you so very much, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete